Request for Proposals for Updating JEXCA Constitution
Dear JEXCAites Brothers
With reference to the resolution taken at AGM held on 6 September 2019 at Cadet College Club Limited, Gulshan, Dhaka, Executive Committee formed the Constitution Amendment Committee on 14 November 2019.
The Committee besides their workings is also looking for suggestions for amendments of current clauses of JEXCA Constitution or new proposals from all JEXCA Members /Regional Committees of JEXCA.
As such you are requested to:
- download and read current/updated constitution from JEXCA website or Google Drive Link,
- share your suggestions for amendments of current clauses of JEXCA Constitution or new proposals through email,
- send a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org only,
- send proposal within 10 February 2021 as per the attached formats for both amendment and new inclusion,
- mention the current clause number, texts while proposing any amendment,
- add a brief logic/rationale of the proposed amendments/new inclusion.
It may be mentioned that proposals received through email to email@example.com only will be considered for review and compilation. We are afraid proposals made in different social media may not be tracked and thus may be missed out.
The Constitution Amendment Committee will prepare and review the summary of the proposals. Finally the committee will place the draft amendments to EC to be vetted by its members again before placing the same in AGM/EGM for discussion and approval by the house.